Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, November 6, 2017

#WW NANO

November is NANO month, which means writers from all over the world attempt to pump out a first draft of a 50,000 word novel in just one month. I've always wanted to do this, but as a full time teacher, I never had the time. As a part time teacher, tour guide, and business owner, I still don't have the time, but I'm making this happen because it is more doable than last year. Having written almost 10,000 words so far, I'm not going to tell you what my young adult novel is about, but I'll leave you some clues in song.








Do I have your curiosity?




7 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Not sure if I left a comment before, but oh well... if I did 'HI AGAIN GIRLFRIEND", AND ................ if I didn't Good Morning Girlfriend how ya doin? You are totally rocking the house for sure! My computer is sooooooooooo slow all of a sudden.. what's goin' on? SHEESH! :( Luvin' your tunes and your the blog I picked to help me with my house cleaning. I usually pick one every Monday to just play every song all the way through! Ya got great taste my friend! Have a rockin' week and thanks for stopping by! BIG HUGS!!!!

Binky said...

Bare naked bugs who dig graves in the street?

messymimi said...

Whatever it is, i am looking forward to it!

bookworm said...

Well, yes I'm a bit curious because I don't even have any guesses. Good luck with NaNoWriMo. I've "won" it three times (once as a rebel) but never went back and edited any of my manuscripts. It really does teach you a lot and some of their forums are awesome. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

I have no clue what your young adult novel is doing to be about, so yes you got me curious. I enjoyed your last two mewsic selections, though. :) Thanks for sharing the dance floor with the 4M gang! Have a great week and I can't wait until you reveal more about your story.

John Holton said...

No idea what the novel is about, but the songs were good...

Colette S said...

NANO sounds like quite the adventure in writing!
Thanks for the tunes!