Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Independence Day Music & Sales

Monday Music Moves Me's theme this week is songs of Independence; but before I post the songs, I must tell you about our Dollar Deals. Just go to Teachers Pay Teachers and search #TPTFIREWORKS, and you will find a plethora of great products for only $1.

TpT, sales, teacher


I love John Phillip Sousa, and his music fits the Independence Day sale, too, so hum along.




You know what else?

Catch My Products is having a 20% OFF sale and offering 
TWO products for only $1, 
and these were originally $4.95 and $4.45. 
That's A LOT of savings for the 3rd & 4th.


close read, nonfiction



AND

Figurative Language


So hurray! The deals end July 5th.

Here's another song about America.






9 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Oh my gosh, Neil Diamond's song. I forgot all about that one. Fantastic. I had to listen to it twice. That tune just touches the heart doesn't it? Thank you for stopping by and playing along with us. Sure hope you entered our fantastic giveaway! BIG HUGS & GOOD LUCK IN THE GIVE AWAY! ALSO HAPPY FOURTH! Have fun and be safe!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Sousa "The Stars and Stripes Forever" is a sound of joy to be living in FREE in "America". Thanks for joining us on the dance floor today. I hope you have a blessed, safe, and fun 4th, my friend!

bookworm said...

Both songs I picked, also, for my MMMM. Both are staples of 4th of July fireworks at a minor league ballpark I've gone to several times, and I so enjoyed hearing them again. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

Michele at Angels Bark said...

I love Neil Diamond's song! He has such a great voice.
And John Philip Sousa's Stars and Stripes Forever: well how can you not feel patriotic after listening to that?!

Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!

Michele at Angels Bark

Mary B said...

I had these two in my lineup as well today. They invoke great feelings of patriotism. Have a great Independence Day!

~Mary
Jingle Jangle Jungle

Colette S said...

I always enjoy Neil Diamond's voice.

Thanks for celebrating with us. And those are pretty great deals!

Happy Independence Day!




MMMM Anniversary Santana Guitar Style + #music #Giveaways

messymimi said...

Happy Independence Day! May you sell out of your inventory!

Binky said...

Good luck with your sale. Happy Fourth of July, Joyce.

John Holton said...

Hope your holiday was a good one. Good couple of songs, in particular "The Stars And Stripes Forever."