Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, December 26, 2016

#MM - That's How You Know You've F-upped


-->
My daughter was driving down the street listening to this song. With the weather being unseasonably warm, she rolled down the window. Outside, a gathering of Christians celebrating Christmas with a Nativity play glared at her. She said, "I'm going to H%ll." That's how she knows she f-upped.





3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Thank you so much girlfriend! I really needed that laugh! I love this song. I definitely have to put it on my music list to listen when I'm exercising! bwahahahaha I love it!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend. I wish you nothing, but the best.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce, LOL Darn, this tune has a catchy, fun tune but you know I really hate how casual the f-word gets used in our society. I will say this, using or listening to inappropriate language won't send you to hell. ;) Thanks for sharing the experience and the mewsic. Here's hoping 2017 brings many good blessings your way, my friend!

Colette S said...

Haha, I was thinking as Cathy said.
Thanks for making us laugh girl!