Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, February 22, 2016

#MM Stressed Out!

This has been the month from you know where. I have gazillion and one IEPs to write as well as screenings through referrals. Not to mention, I am expecting a drop in evaluation some time soon. We have had snow, inservice, and meetings on Fridays. Not having my full Friday puts me way behind because this is my day to catch up on lesson planning, etc. 

All week long, I arrived at work at least an hour early and left over two hours late. Working from 7:45 - 6:30 is too long of a day. This whole business is leaving me with a lot of stress, and no time to keep up with my blog and other bloggers. It has even affected my sleep. I will be better once they drop in on me, and I don't have to worry about every lesson being evaluation perfect. I put high standards on everything I do, which makes for a hard road right about now.

One "nice-ity" I've had is this cute little song, by Twenty One Pilots, that I keep hearing on the radio. It seems like a perfect fit right about now.






7 comments:

stevebethere said...

Sorry to hear your having such a stressful time of late Joyce I hope all works out for you soon :-)

I enjoyed that song and video first time I had heard it

Have a nice day Joyce :-)

Binky said...

Sometimes we just get so overwhelmed with things. I hope things settle down for you soon.

XmasDolly said...

Joyce... just close your eyes for fives minutes take a deep breathe and let it go. I will seem less stressful. Remember you have friends that care. I've never heard your tune, but I can relate that's for sure. You rocked the house. Thanks for playing along. HUGS

Karren Haller said...

I hope things will get better for you Joyce, I always say, things look better in the morning! :)

Colette S said...

I hope you get some time to replenish soon.

Note: That AD to the top left is blocking your blog post.

Thanks for sharing with us.

mail4rosey said...

I hadn't seen that video until now. I do think the song is cute though. :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Sorry about your week from you-know-where - hopefully you'll have a better one next week! I don't envy those of you in the educational system, you end up with waaaaaay more work than us parents of those little monsters trying to be smarter than 5th grader. ;) We have parent/teacher conferences next week, so I imagine the teachers here are working overtime (and getting stressed) as well. :) LOVE your song choice! Perfect! :)

Money (That’s What I Want) to be a Billionaire because I heard It Through The Grapevine that Papa Was A Rollin’ Stone so My Girl please Stand By Me