Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, July 6, 2015

##MM Country Music? Movin' There

This week's challenge is country music. YUCK! No offense to you country music fans, but I detest country music. Here is my entry to the country music challenge. It works because the lyrics are about moving to the country . . . and eating a lot of peaches, too.






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

8 comments:

stevebethere said...

LOL and I do love a peach, country isn't that prominent over here apart from Dolly Kenny and the like, I quite like it though :-)

Have a peachytastic day Joyce.......(damn that didn't rhyme) that's probably down to your choice Joyce :-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

LOL The good thing is you don't have to move to the country to eat a lot of peaches. I love peaches and boy do they smell good every time I pass the produce isle. Mmmm! I think this song is gonna stay in my head today, Joyce!

A Place in Time #AmandaAbizaid #music



shelly said...

The lyrics are a hoot!

Colette S said...

We were just searching for and wondering how to get good peaches yesterday :)

Thanks for this fun listen!

Aloha.

Binky said...

There are some cross over bands like the Eagles that are very good.

XmasDolly said...

LOL Well, that is a definitely a country tune! bwahaha and Definitely rock & roll! Thanks for joining us. Hope you had a great holiday girlfriend and have a rockin' week!

Unknown said...

I forgot all about that song!! Ha, I used to walk around singing that when it was first out. :)

Rhonda Albom said...

I never heard that song before, how funny.