Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, June 29, 2015

Musical Monday: Pretty Brown Eyes

Oops. I was supposed to post music, today.
Silly me forgot.

Here is a song from a new young artist.








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 comments:

XmasDolly said...

He kind of reminds me of Justin Timberlake in so many different ways! Thanks for sharing this new tune. Have a rocktastic week!

Stacy Uncorked said...

That's a new one for me - I like it! Thanks for sharing, Joyce - and thanks for the dance. ;) Have a great week! :)

Kick The Dust Up in this Ghosttown in a Trans Am with John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16

stevebethere said...

New one to me too Joyce

I was thinking when I saw your comment on my WW post how come I gorgot to visit your MM and realise when I got here it was you who forgot to post it lmao...but i will let you off this time :-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce, thanks for the intro to a new artist and song. Have a fabulous 4th!

POP Chart Favorites from 1988 #music

Colette S said...

No worries at all. Music is always welcome!
Thanks for jumping in :D