Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Musical Monday - Trains

This week's topic is "Trains" so my favorite childhood stars The Monkees sing Take the Last Train to Clarksville.


Next up is Ruby Gloom singing Train Wreck.






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



12 comments:

XmasDolly said...

There's another I forgot! The Monkey's! hahaha fun song! Never heard that last one, but fun as well... Thanks for rockin' and rollin' with us! Have a rockin' week!

Unknown said...

Oh boy! How could I have missed "The Last Train to Clarksville" - I loved that song. This week's theme really make us think - but it made it fun too. I don't know the other song you picked but that's what this blog hop is all about - being exposed to song we never heard before. Great job, you got us all movin' and grooving.

Hope you have a fabulous week!

stevebethere said...

I went absolutely mad on Last Train To Clarksville when I was a kid...(and I meant the song and not actually going mad on that train):-)

The second ond is new to me loved the vid heheh!

Have a railtastic week and fab choice Joyce LOL

Rhonda Albom said...

My cousin was a huge fan of the Monkees. Posters up and music playing all the time. Fun memories. I didn't like the second one enough to watch the entire minute :( (We are on limited bandwidth right now).

Cathy Kennedy said...

I loved the Monkees as a kid, and saw them when they were on tour back in the early 80s. What a good choice The Last Train to Clarksville,! All aboard, next stop is...ehem...it was great to dance with you, Joyce. Have a tunetastic week!

mail4rosey said...

I like the Monkees song. Gets me up and grooving. :)

Danielle S said...

I just love the Monkees!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Loved the Monkees! I remember saving my babysitting money just to buy one of their albums. :)
Blessings!

Rebecca said...

Love the Monkees but your second was new to me thank for sharing and dancing with me.

LA Botchar said...

The Monkees one is great classic. I don`t know what happened with the 2nd one - it kept cutting out on me. will have to revisit that one later.

Colette S said...

Of course I only slap my forehead now that I see all the train music :)

Thanks for rocking!

Binky said...

The Monkees TV show was kind of fun.