Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Silly Sunday: Terrorist Plot Revealed

On my way to the mailbox, I found a note in my yard and KNOW I've uncovered a secret terrorist plot. The plan will be orchestrated by three men code named "Hot Dogs, Beer, and Yazoo." These chicken-hearted thugs are planning an offensive against farms in Avocado Heights, California. To prepare for the assault, they've worked their buns off earning bread. They've also found secret contacts in bars. Pease take heed to this dangerous message before we roast in hot soup. 

Upon further inspection, I discovered that these bad guys lure dogs into the mission through treats such as pies made with pot. Before you water down the seriousness of my find, be aware of their use of a dangerous chemical code named "Diet Coke." They've tried to smooth over the hard results of this mission by sending the Arabic greeting of peace, "Salaam." Furthermore, the Swiss have funded their attack through the sale of candy. I need to contact the FBI to inform them of how I chipped away this cheesy plan all from a note in my yard. 

So here's the note. Do you think I'm on to something?




29 comments:

Grace Grits and Gardening said...

hilarious! Salaam.

Dana said...

Haha! I think you might be. ;)

shelly said...

Oh my goodness....:)

Anonymous said...

Think I'd better collect my cats and take refuge in my basement bomb shelter!

An Apel a Day said...

Take cover!

You should see my ransom notes!

My 7 year old writes most of my lists. My 4 year old clips all my coupons. They enjoy it, it improves their skills. Everything on my lists are written pretty large. Some things are misspelled to.

Intangible Hearts said...

I think you're right, either that or there's a plot to ruin your workout. That's a lot of food!

Masshole Mommy said...

I'm not sure what you're on to, but I'll tell ya one thing - I want to be invited to dinner at THAT house. Yum.

ImagesByCW | OceanDreamIllustration said...

Hehehe - awesome! Great funny read on a Sunday morning - thanks!

Catch My Words said...

Na! They never bought any of it because I have their note. Ha ha ha. Plan foiled!

Sandee said...

If it has anything to do with California then I'm worried. Most everyone is crazy here and then some. I think it may be even bigger than you think.

Have a terrific Silly Sunday. :)

Veronica Lee said...

LOL!!! Looks like it's a plot to ruin your workout!

Unknown said...

That put a smile on my face Joyce - Very good.

Christina Morley said...

I hope they bought their items before losing the list! :D
Thanks for visiting Amanda's Books and More.

k~ said...

Heheheheh... that was fun Joyce!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, I believe the FBI or the CIA or some other government initials are on their way to hire you immediately for your impressive insight to this felonious plot!!! I feel so much safer and better than you are onto this!!!

LOL!!!! You are so funny!!!! I love to laugh!!!


Just dropping in from Lets Get Social Sunday to meet you and follow which of course you probably already know that!! (nothing gets past you:)

Ha!!

mail4rosey said...

They've messed with the wrong yard now... lol

Theresa Mahoney said...

Great work there Detective Gadget! I will feel much safer now that you have that note in your possession. I know you will turn it over to the proper authorities!

Binky said...

No chocolate or wine gums? It's obviously a subversive plot.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Thank you for foiling the plot :)

Unknown said...

Great one! And yes...I think you're definitely on to something! :)

Tara Tyler said...

you are so silly!
wonder if they will leave you any more clues!

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

Wow, your blog is very beautiful and interesting. Kisses from Spain.

http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

HILARIOUS. I wonder who's list that could be? Hmmm

Alice M said...

LMAO! Love the help and humor, humor.... LOL But the note, Foxy (my cat) says you are on to something. (Didn't have the heart to tell her what the note was) It is taking every trick in the book to get her not to post this on her blog so she can warn everyone!!!!(foxymblob.blogspot.ca) LOL

And took a poll with all the animals and they all say constantly hugging and kissing dogs is not considered abuse, was told that it isn't abuse when you do it to cats either! The little animals where a little iffy on the subject.

Alice

Lisabella Russo said...

Tee hee! Very funny...

Rubina said...

lolz,very funny
http://thoughtfulandinspirational.blogspot.com

Rubina said...

lolz very funny:)http://thoughtfulandinspirational.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think you'll be well prepared for a zombie apocalypse.

Rhonda Albom said...

I hope you didn't get your fingerprints on it. You don't want to contaminate the evidence.