Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Silly Milly

I've preset this Wordless Wednesday entry to post since I won't be able to visit many blogs or link up to many posts this week due to a religious holiday. Please link up if you wish, and I hope to get back to you eventually. To those who celebrate, have a blessed and wonderful new year. Everyone else needs to have a wonderful week too.
  
Erica has had fun playing with our dog's image.



Queen Milly


Milly in Space


11 comments:

shelly said...

Those are adorable.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Auntie E said...

fun to play with photo imaging.

mail4rosey said...

She does look regal!

stevebethere said...

nt Milly looks so regal heheh!

Paula said...

LOL I like Milly in Space the best :) Happy Holiday to you and your family :)

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Ms POSH said...

Aw- great job!

Have a great WW!!
POSH

Binky said...

Milly really looks at home on that throne!

Pearl said...

Participating in WW this week. Loving the photos of Milly:-)

Catch My Words said...

Every now and then when I try to publish comments from my iPhone, my fat fingers accidentally his delete instead of publish. Sorry.

Tara @momtwomonkeys has left a new comment on your post "Wordless Wednesday: Silly Milly":

These are oh so cute! Thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

So cute!! I love the one of Milly on the throne. She looks so regal!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Theresa Mahoney said...

Milly does not look amused by the aliens! However, she looks right at home on that thrown! Happy Holidays!